The Study Program of Master in Aquatic Resources Management, Department of Aquatic Resources, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences, Diponegoro University held an MSP Series 10 Online Public Lecture with the theme The Role of Institutions and Communities in Strengthening Conservation-Based Socio-Economic Resilience in Coastal Areas which was held on:
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
09.00 s.d. 11.30 WIB
Speakers at the MSP series 10 online public lecture activities are as follows.
Prof. Ir. Tri Winarni Agustini, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Dean of the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences
1. Prof. Dr. Mudjahirin Thohir, M.A.
Professor of the Faculty of Cultural Sciences,
2. Dr. Rudi Alex, S.Pi., M.Si.
Head of Marine and Fisheries Socio-Economic Research Center,
3. Abdul Rohman Nasrudin, S.Tr. Pi., M.Pi.
Coastal Conservation Practitioners
Dr. Ir. Pujiono Wahyu Purnomo, M.S.
Head of the Study Program of Master of Aquatic Resources Management,
Dept. Aquatic Resources
Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science,
Participants can take part in online seminars via Zoom or YouTube Live. If using Zoom, participants can use the link that has been sent via email after filling out the registration form at https://bit.ly/SeminarMSP-10
Zoom Meeting capacity is available for 1000 participants. Participants who cannot join via Zoom can still follow via YouTube Live Streaming, ask questions, download materials and get e-certificates.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The seminar is conducted through two channels, namely Zoom and YouTube, participants who have difficulty entering Zoom can switch to YouTube.
2. For the sake of stability of the internet connection, the participants’ video and audio are automatically turned off and will be welcome in the discussion session.
3. During the discussion session, use the Q&A feature on Zoom to ask questions, for those who want to deliver directly can use the Raise hand feature, for participants who are present on YouTube can submit questions on LiveChat.
4.Link absence will be circulated via the Chat menu on Zoom and LiveChat on YouTube when the event takes place.
5. Participants must attach proof of attendance (screenshot Zoom / YouTube subscribe)
The organizer will provide a Google Drive Materials folder to share presentation materials
Participants get an e-certificate directly when filling out the attendance list on the link shared by the organizer during the seminar. Make sure to fill in the attendance list link within the time limit specified.
For participants who do not get the e-certificate directly when filling out the attendance list, they can download it independently in the Google Drive Certificate folder.
Don’t miss the next MSP online seminar by following Instagram @msp_fpik_undip and Dept.’s YouTube channel. Aquatic Resources FPIK Undip.